Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, November 07, 2008

Nash's Natter

I came home yesterday, and Big Dawg was in the kitchen, Nash in the living room wrestling with Seger. I kiss my men hello, and give Seger a squeeze, and Nash whispers:

Mom, come here.
I have a secret.


I bend down, and he whispers in my ear.

Daddy just farted.


I look over at Big Dawg who grins sheepishly and replies "guess we better watch what we talk about now that we have a tattle tale"!

1 comments:

Kei said...

LMAO! Love it!