Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sniff, Sniff....

I thought I loved Nash being 6; he's able to converse, he's reading sight word books, now writing his name (yeah!), saying cuss words, tells a mean knock, knock joke....just growing up! But then I found this..... Nash saying and signing Happy Mother's Day at 3 years old.........


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

SNIFF SNIFF....

I WANT MY BABY BACK!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww, I just want to give him a BIG HUG!!

All 4 My Gals said...

That video seems like you posted it yesterday! UNREAL!

I love the dog coloring below too. LOL

Michelle said...

"Sniff, sniff" is right! Priceless! Elliot's first word, or babble I should say, was "maa maa." I bawled! I love our kids so much!

The Mom said...

I remember that video Jan!! It hardly seems like it was 3 years ago - where does the time go???

Nash is as adorable today as he was then - I can't believe how grown up he is getting though :)