Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Politics and Gas Prices

You know what REALLY pisses me off? We knew once November 7 came that gas prices would go up...guess what??? I got gas yesterday at $2.20 unleaded. Totally unreasonable inofasitself. Then today? Its 2.34. One day increase in Indiana.

No...gas prices and politics have nothing to do with each other Mr. Bush.

5 comments:

CJ said...

It's not the first lie he's told and it won't be the last. Is it time for Hillary to run yet????

Jan Steck Huffman said...

Yeah, let's put ol' Hillary in and really get the Clinton lies going....

No, no Clintons please. I need to really assess my options for '08, and it won't include a Clinton. Ok, that's my story today........

Maybe a Bayh......

Anonymous said...

$2.34?! Try coming to Connecticut... it's even more! It's amazing how one little event can hike up the gas prices!

Jen said...

Don't even get me started! I live in the South, where conservatives rule the roost, and it always shocks the hell out of me when I realize how many people still support "the Bush Regime". Yikes.

The Mom said...

Our gas prices just came down to about $2.34 - I'm jumping for joy... I think someone is making a pretty penny - but I doubt it's W...