Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fall Fun









Originally uploaded by Nashtaters.

9 comments:

The Mom said...

Ohhhh - I love the pictures - are they all in your yard - cause I'm really going to have to be jealous :) I love the leaves and the tree fort - very cool! And - Mr. Nash is just the handsomest :) Great pics!

Jan Steck Huffman said...

Our new house is in the most wonderful of places; a suburban neighborhood with children, and yet wooded acreage and a winding creek on our property, together with a treehouse all are welcome to visit in the property next door. So it is perfect for us country folk that wanted nature, and Nash has friends too! I have to plan an IRL so all can visit soon...

CJ said...

What great fall pictures!!

Jen said...

Nash is just about the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Nash has to be one of the most handsome little boys I've ever seen! What a cutie!!

Beth said...

Love the pictures, what a cutie!

All 4 My Gals said...

Can I have him?

Jan Steck Huffman said...

I think I will continue to avoid formal portraits (have only had one taken of Nash and none of us as a family...sigh) as I so love taking pictures.

Nicole. No. You may not have him. T on the other hand is in the running.

Shelley said...

What wonderful photoes - and a star model too.