Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween!

why you must marry a man that is a wonderful father.........for Halloween fun!

2003 Captain Feathersword and Wags the Dog


2004 Shrek and Donkey


2005 Herman and Eddie Munster


and.....drumroll....2006 Shaggy and Scooby Doo!!




Halloween 004
Originally uploaded by Nashtaters.
From our home to yours.........whoaahoaoahahaha

7 comments:

CJ said...

Happy Halloween (a day late) from us to you!!

Unknown said...

Jeff,,,,you ARE the man!!!!

Jan, I loved looking at Jeff and Nash through the years.....each year and theme has been wonderful!

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting to see photo...and wondering what your boys did this year...cute, cute, cute as always and so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Halloween is one of my family holidays and I just love seeing other adults that truly appreciate it, too ;-)

The Mom said...

Ohhh - I love the pics Jan! Jeff - you are the best dad ever ;) I know I couldn't talk my hubby into dressing up as Captain eeder ooordddd :) I love all the pics halloween pics - too cute!

All 4 My Gals said...

You guys are way TOO clever!

Unknown said...

Love it.....Jeff is a Great man and a Great Father.....

I love Scooby and Shaggy...but this year's is my favorite of favorites!