Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, January 11, 2008

Going down...........


4 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats!
How are you doing it?
Wait, don't tell me...eating less and exercising?
Are you using a specific program?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jan!
Kris

All 4 My Gals said...

Awesome job honey! Congrats!

Jan Steck Huffman said...

Beth- For the first week I have been using the Ultra simple diet as my metabolism is shot, and really, for me, not drinking wine and exercising along with the diet is key.

I love the broth I made, even though it took 3 hours to gather the ingredients and all! Then I find you can order it...sigh.

but exercise isn't necessary for the first week, I just started on a slow pace, and will crank it up now that I know I won't have a heart attack.

and yes, I used to be an athlete.
Another sigh.

thanks for the push Kris and Nic!