Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, December 14, 2007

She needs prayers of love, and a pain free passing........


Can you please share a prayer and a thought, and double loves to her family? Our friend Annette is now in hospice care at home, and her wonderful husband has informed us she has a few days on earth.

Her adorable sons and husband are in our thoughts and prayers, as I just can't imagine Ryan and Kurtis losing their momma, and Tom losing his dear wife, and sister Lisa and her dad- its just too painful. We are thinking of you all.

11 comments:

Tammy and Parker said...

That is exactly what we will do.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

How incredibly sad. I hope her family gets to feel some closure and that she passes peacefully.

All 4 My Gals said...

I know Jan, I just can't believe it. I love you!

Betsy said...

Stopping by to offer you big hugs...I know how hard this must be for you. You were a great blessing in her life, and your friendship meant the world to her.

((((hugs))))

Betsy

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Oh Jan - I'm so sorry. She and her family are in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Sending you some love as well. Thank you so much for facilitating a wonderful IRL in which Annette and her family were a part. I cherish those moments!

(((HUGS)))

Kei said...

Jan, I can't thank you enough for hosting the get together in October so we could spend time with Annette.
So many prayers going out for everyone. Love you my friend.

AZ Chapman said...

This is heartbreaking. I can't igmane the life that ryan and Curtis face without. Jan I hope you and Nicole keep helping there family . sto

Tammy and Parker said...

Jan, I hope it is okay that I borrowed Annette's picture and used it on Parker's blog. I figure the more prayers the better.

If there is a problem, would you please let me know.

Pam said...

Just stopping by to let you know that you are included in our prayers as well.

You are an incredible friend with a huge heart and cherished by many.

Loves,

Pam and Rhett

Kari said...

Not great with words
HUGS :(
I'm praying