Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Thursday, November 15, 2007

How to lose 30 pounds fast........

Nash and I were snuggling the other night and the conversation went like this:

Nash: Let me see your belly.

Mom: No honey, we don't do raspberries anymore on bellies.

Nash: It's BIG like Mrs. Gaby!

Mrs. Gaby is the first grade teacher across the hall that is due in December.


Ok, where is that eliptical?????

3 comments:

Pam said...

Don't feel bad, Chloee asked me yesterday as I got out of the shower in a very accusing tone....

"Mom! Are you having another baby?!?!?"

Gotta love those sweet comments. :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

At least it's out of the mouths of babes. My hubby said to me about a month ago that I still look pregnant. Preston is almost 11 months old! Grrrr....

Jan Steck Huffman said...

Wow Shannon, I guess its better from Nash than my husband.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr