Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite holiday next to Christmas....love the costumes, the festivities and don't see any horrendous affects this has on my child from the religious front. It's all fun to us.

so, in the spirit of Halloween, where all must dress up and eat too much candy and HAVE FUN (wow what a concept!) Nash and Jeff have always dressed as a duo since Nash was 1 year old..and this year?


Harry Potter and Hagrid!


And a few videos....


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


happy halloween!

6 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

A teacher at my school was Mad eye moody the three of them should get togeter to reinact it. Ha Ha ha I love the pic come vist me .

Beth said...

Adorable!

Pam said...

I love it!! Nash makes a great Harry Potter!!

Hope he got lots of candy, candy, candy!!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

They make a great pair!! How cool!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That is just too cute! They look great! I liked all the previous ones too!

All 4 My Gals said...

Nash do you want to play a game with me? Nash stuck his tongue out at me, and say bad word. (From Tarenne)

Jan and Jeff I miss you. Nash is a cutie pie. (Marley)

Nash I don't know what Marley's going to say to dem parents. I miss Jeff and Jan. (Emery)

You all look really cute in your Halloween costumes and I miss you. (Darrah)

We just spent a bit of time watching videos and the montage made me cry! I miss you guys and love you so much! (Nicole~me)