Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nash playing Corn Hole in Indiana

and loving it, and he was pretty darn good too!


5 comments:

BStrong said...

I heard about this game on ESPN. Looks like fun.

Let Jeff know that I would love to be his Director of Marketing, but I'm not moving anywhere anytime soon. As they say "I'm dug in like an Alabama tic.

Cheers

Alexis Jacobs said...

I got my hubby cornhole for Christmas. Our family loves to play. What an adorable little boy :)

Jeff said...

Hey Babe

Great pictures from a great weekend. Check out the tales, as I have passed on an award to you.

Love ya.

Peace

BigTimeGameBoards said...

If you're looking for professional quality cornhole boards at an extremely affordable price, I got mine from wwww.bigtimegameboards.com
they have corn hole bags and scoreboards also.

Amy said...

Corn Hole? I guess I never will be a full fledged midwesterner! whatever it is, Nash looks like a pro.