Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, July 27, 2007

Man I feel thinner already

My new toy. A Trikke 8.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow....I am in the hospital



Trikke 8
Originally uploaded by Nashtaters

5 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

You got it! Get it away from that glass door. LOL

Anonymous said...

You are so brave. I'm with Nicole, get it away from the glass. :)

Jan Steck Huffman said...

well, I did it! And didn't break any bones, or my butt. Nash road his bike today too- He kept saying We Did It!!

Pam said...

Okay where are the pictures of you riding it???? That looks so fun!!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! and since you have been posting, I do believe you survived your first outing.