Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th of July!



This is Bubba, my mom's dog.....at Rainbow Bridge now. He was such a good dog; always a smile, and such a lover. I see some of Bubba in Seger....
And yes, I always felt for him when Mom dressed him up.....sighs.....

Have a great 4th everyone!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute :) Have a great July 4th!!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

So cute! Happy 4th! We've got to do that park play date for Nash and Dominic sometime!!

Tammy and Parker said...

Whoa! I had to do an indepth double take..what a great pic!

Laura said...

That's um, well, really cute yes! What I really want to see is how your mom dressed YOU on the 4th!!

Have a great one!

AZ Chapman said...

happy 4th

Beth said...

Hey Jan!

Great story about the man with Ds driving! I tried to comment on it but couldn't for some reason. ??

I have been trying to reach you. Did you get my email about the July dates?
Also, I called info. to get your phone # yesterday and even tried calling Julie (left a message) because I have been interviewed by the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette about Gifts and he wanted to talk to you too since your a semi-local contributor also.
Are you interested?
email me--sprice@nremc.net

Beth