Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

25 years ago today.........

some great people graduated from college at Indiana University. I am just fortunate to know some of them. Lori, Jeanine, and LeeAnne.... Miss you ladies! I am the one in the parrot blouse...

And Happy Birthday LeeAnne! You look better now than 25 years ago! (Wish I were so fortunate!)

The last picture was as I was bawling driving off campus for the final time....

4 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

Oh you are such a precious baby! :)

Mike said...

..and Jan was off to work, as all Steck kids must, into the wonderful world of Steck's Clothing for awhile....
:-)

Jan Steck Huffman said...

oh no! My 50 year old brother is now commenting on my blog! (hey did you get a "package" yet????)

Man you are old!

Hey I don't remember YOU working there!

Unknown said...

Awe....I love it!!! You look wonderful, then and now!!!! Congratulations!