Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, January 08, 2007

To Parker's siblings.....

Nash is doing GREAT! He went to school today, and even had a nap at Goddard too!

Seger did great at work too!

So lets just say "Parker get better soon!"

love from Nash and Seger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's McCall, one of Parker's older sisters. I am so happy that Nash is doing really well after his surgery. Tell Nash that I know exactly how he felt after getting them out. When I was in 3rd grade, I got my tonsils out and I felt horrible for like, 2 weeks! But it's great that he went to school! Best wishes!
I'll come back to check on him later!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Kenny. (My real name is Kensley) I'm Parker's big sister too.

I hope you feel better.

Do you like Elmo? Parker likes Elmo.

I've never heard of a dog going to school before.

How do you like being an only child?

I hope you have fun when you get to see the Signing Time show. I love Signing Time too!

sincerely' kensley