Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have a wonderful day of family and friends, and take the quiz- found on Dori's Blog- a new one for me and love her inclusion philosophy..... I am Stuffing!

You Are The Stuffing

You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Sounds like Nash is really growing up.

We're all going over to my sisters for dinner. My brother-in-law got it in his head to deep fry a turkey. I'm assured by him that it will be the best turkey that I ever tasted. Funny thing is, I hate turkey. I'll let you know how it is.

Cheers,

Send my regards to your husband J for me.

Jen said...

I'm the stuffing too!

Thanks for your comment on my blog, by the way. I'll email you soon. Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you and your family (I am working today, because I work for a couple of scrooges, but at least it allows me to escape my in-laws for a while)!