Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Nash's Natter

My good friend Nicole created a segment in her blog called Marley's Morsels for her adorable three year old Marley that comes up with the funniest little things to say. I am stealing the idea.....thanks Nic!

Nash's Natter

Here were a few:

Last night after our book and before prayers I was lying next to Nash on his twin bed. He pushed me and said "Mommy you're too big, scooch over"! More incentive to lose weight!

Leaving for speech before camp, window open, Nash leans out and yells to Daddy "BYE POOPYHEAD! Wow, I am so glad we spend thousands of dollars on speech therapy.

Once at speech, Nash looks down at his favorite therapist Cindy's shoes and says "I like your shoes Cindy". Suck up.

3 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

hee hee hee. Oh my, what a pair we have! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great post-kids they say the most surprising things :)

Unknown said...

lol!!! We get that delightful word from time to time.....I wonder why they think it is so darn funny!?! ;)

I look forward to lots of 'Nash's Natter'