Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dear Refrigerator

I know since I left you to go to paid employment a year ago, things have not been the same. You have been neglected just like the “others” I hear from in the house; the toilet, the kitchen floor and yes, screams from the dirty laundry hamper.

But, I have to say, one thing I just do not understand. How does the Black Lab hair get in there? Do you just randomly open your doors during the workweek and say, HELLO, come to momma? Or does Rudy the Lab, who I know has the most boring day, open your door and nuzzle the goods while the hairs just fling on in. I haven’t a clue, but the evidence is there. Black Lab hair. No DNA need apply, we know the source.

Now, I just need a solution. Some things are just not meant to happen.

Working woman/mom needs Lab Lovin Housecleaner.


1 comments:

Jan Steck Huffman said...

Dang, no cleaning offers.