Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Charlotte's Web ~ E.B. White

"Why did you do all this for me?" he asked. "I don't deserve it. I've never done anything for you." "You have been my friend," replied Charlotte. "That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die... By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heavens knows anyone's life can stand a little of that."

To my dear friend Mauzy.....may you fill these pages with thoughts and musings from your wonderful life. I am honored to call you 'friend'.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Oh I'm so excited :). I can't wait to read all you have to say :).

Monica said...

And a PS... Tara Marie's template came from http://www.mizdos.com/miz/graphics.php If there is anything you like there and you would want me to set it up for you, I can help you out :).

Jan Steck Huffman said...

Emma Sage's mommy, thank you for starting this for me! Many hours of learning and musing to come!

Mauz