Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, January 23, 2009

What would you do if the Government gave you $20,000?

I got this off of Greta and found the answers interesting and wanted to ask any of you:

If the Federal Government sent you $20,000 today, what would you do with it? And how soon?

If the Federal Government sent each member of your family $20,000 today what would EACH member in your family do with it?

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Hmmmm, let's see...

I would use you and Nash's $40 grand to pay down debt and use my $20k to buy a new Harley and take us on vacation.

Peace

Anonymous said...

@Jeff: I like the Harley idea. Debt can wait.

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking for quite some time, I guess I should leave a comment once in awhile :) I can't speak for my husband but I am sure we would use 1/2 for a downpayment on a house and 1/4 to pay debt and a 1/4 put into savings, after we took a nice expensive vacation! (there's 4 of us)

Unknown said...

Well, I would pay down the mortgage if Rick gets a job real soon, but if he doesn't, we would bank it to live off of after our savings are used up.

Tamara said...

Help kids pay off student loans, Shawen's sp trust and maybe stash a little for a nice vacation -