Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, December 12, 2008

Time to get the tree!


nashmom
Originally uploaded by Nashtaters
We got our Christmas Tree, and brrrrrrrrrrr it was a cold day in Indiana at 22 degrees!

6 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

Love the pics

Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE that photoghraph of both of you. Burrrr is right, but it looks like you still have snow on the ground so it makes that 22 degrees a bit more tolorable.....as it is that cold here, but no snow just fridgid!!!!

I can't wait to see that special tree decorated.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of the two of you Jan! I really like your hair too....great look on you. Now how about pics of the decorated tree now?

Anonymous said...

Me again...sorry I didn't leave a name...but it is me, Shawn who accidently left that anon post. :)

Kim said...

Happy decorating!

Lisa said...

This is such a good photo of both of you!! Love it!! But I think I love the one of the boys even more...it tells a story that I can completely picture and their personalities are just so right there in print ;) Too perfect!!