Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Fun!


Laura from NYC, Me and Shannon - love these gals!


Fun in the 90+ degree Indiana heat


Eating "Toe-Reenies"...something we have done since he was a newborn


Our fun neighbor Jules!


My two men, I am blessed!

4 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

looks like a fun summer Come visit

Kari said...

Oh Jan your Nash is so handsome!! Just love that last photo of him! I saw your post on T21 about Michael Johnsons art show. Oh how I wish I lived out that way. Tristan still has his horses in his room and loves it. He calls it his Horsh. :)

Laura said...

We had so much fun, next time I am going down that slide for sure!

Thanks again for everything, I'm going to be missing you and Jeff THIS weekend after the last two we've spent all together!

Tammy and Parker said...

Okay. One of these days I am going to be in a picture with you.