Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A bit more..........




My initial weight loss was about 4.5 lbs on the Ultra Simple Diet, where I did a detox for about 5 days. Its supposed to be a week, but hey, the Colts game, beer and Pizza King pizza got in the way!

So now I am doing the elliptical in the morning, my Ultrashake for breakfast, still no diet coke (wow was that hard at first but now is going well), green tea for morning, then my home-made Ultrabroth for midmorning snack, spinach salad with sunflower seeds and green peppers with olive oil/balsamic vinagar dressing for lunch, Ultra broth for mid afternoon, and protein/veggies for dinner. I drink lots of filtered water with lemons, and added probiotics and continue on fish oil capsules and my multivitamin.

So far so good! I just need to add more cardio. Where is the time? I had a TWO HOUR drive home last night, as there was light snow, 25 degrees and an accident on the highway. I got to see Nash for a total of 2 hours yesterday. AND they started spelling tests this week.

Something has to give!

0 comments: