Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

100th Day of School

Nash and I worked on his 100th day of school T-shirt they are to wear to school on Friday, the 100th day. I got one of his "tropical" vacation shirts, and we glued 100 goldfish crackers on it. Front and back. Seger ate three of them off the shirt.

Now its a 97th Day of school shirt.

6 comments:

Kei said...

LMAO! Oh, too precious!

Pam said...

See, here it would be RHETT eating the crackers off of a shirt!

Thanks for making me grin....I needed it!! :)

I love Nash and Seger adventures, and tell that Nash CONGRATS on the spelling test!!!!!!

((HUGS))

Pam and Rhett

Michelle said...

Oh my, that made me laugh!!

Congrats on the spelling test Nash - Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. You are very creative. Along the (very general) theme of animals, here's a link to a clip of our African Grey parrot who really never shuts up. I'm guessing Nash might enjoy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwaJcjuNNTc

Lynn, from Ontario

Anonymous said...

oops - this is the newer video:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4XIMPp1Ok&feature=user

Lynn

Unknown said...

lol....how did I miss this!