Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Video of Nash practicing Rappin' Tooty Ta for Spring Sing

no, its not MY favorite song, but he loves it....


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

Oh yea, he is still the cutest! You have to send us that version. Tarenne would love it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Marvin and I have decided that he will STEAL THE SHOW!! Nash is so adorable!!

Kim and Marvin

Unknown said...

Well, Emma Sage is officially a 'Tooty ta' loving gal....she just loved watching Sir Nash perform his song.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

He's rocking out! Too cute - I loved it when he shut his eyes toward the end. He is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

He's great! I almost feel sorry for the other kids, nobody's going to pay any attention to them :-).

Sara said...

Oh my gosh is is so adorable!!!!! Love the I love you at the end :) And now, I will not be able to get that song out of my head :p

Anonymous said...

What a cute video.

BStrong said...

What's that show called, "Dancing with the Stars"? Sign Nash Up. I want to see Jeff next:)

Jeff said...

B

Nash did a really great job and the school program last night and we were very proud of him.

In regards to seeing me dance on the internet.....not a chance man.