Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


My gifts:

The greatest one of the day- Nash writing his name by himself, and enjoying "homework"!



And while I was planting my perennials I bought for myself for Mothers Day, Nash was under a tree drawing...on his Spiderman coloring book....I thought. Instead I got dog art for Mothers Day





A wonderful placemat



And my Mother's Day loot...with the best gift of all....my Nash

8 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you have a fun and relaxing day with your guys!!

Jeff said...

Happy Mothers day babe....hope you enjoyed your day...

Shelley said...

I hope he got your name right!

Jen said...

That's a good-natured dog you've got there. Happy Mother's Day! (better late than never, right?)

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day.......to an amazing Mother.

I love the dog art and all the other treasures you received.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful mothers day you had!! I love the dog art.

Sara said...

oh no, Did the markers come out of your dog ? lol LOVE the placemate!!!!

Jan Steck Huffman said...

yes, it was washable marker, thank god...and really PETA wasn't too upset!