Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, February 12, 2007

Winter Storm.....on the way!


I just hope we don't lose power with over an inch of ice expected, on top of the 6-12 inches of snow. It will be a snow day tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I've been watching the weather near us too - I'm hoping that my boss allows us to stay home, usually we have to drag ourselves in anyway!

All 4 My Gals said...

do you have to go to work in that? Hope not! How did the family photo go? I'd like a 5X7 please. ;) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you stock up on BOXES for the storm!!! Can't wait to see the picture either. Miss ya! L

Anonymous said...

Good site - I'll be back! Thanks for visiting mine, as well.

Anonymous said...

My kids are hoping for a snow day too.

Unknown said...

Snow day here too....what fun. Now for the electricity to hold out, as we are getting lots of ice.

I too can't wait to see the family portrait.