Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, December 18, 2006

We are getting "Seger ready"!

Well, we pick Seger up next weekend! So last weekend we bought puppy chews, two crates. one for home and office (since he will be trained as a therapy dog for Janus and other facilities). Wonder how much the home crate will be used as we never crate trained our other goldens or Rudy, so we shall see.

BUT here is a glimps of our puppy purchases, just a glimps......we can't wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be in puppy heaven!!! I intended to crate train Kirby as well, but he hasn't needed it...he is so well behaved. Its crazy how smart this dog is! He's already done his rounds at both girls' schools, and a Christmas Party for adults with developmental challenges in our area. They loved him, and he loved them!

I can't wait to hear how Seger's first weeks go!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, it looks like Seger will have exactly what a puppy needs to be happy. I'm with Betsy, I can't wait to hear about how the first weeks go.

Unknown said...

Awe.....Seger looks like he will be one pampered pup!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Nash and Seger growing and playing together!

Unknown said...

Awe.....Seger looks like he will be one pampered pup!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Nash and Seger growing and playing together!

Jen said...

I'm so jealous. I LOVE puppies. But, we already have two large dogs, and a cat, and two boys under the age of 2. So I guess we're at our limit on dependents. For now! I know you guys will have such fun with him...I think it's so important for kids to grow up with pets. Lucky Nash!