Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday! I woke up to a Nash made card, a miniature rose bush he picked out, flowers from my wonderful hubby, and now they are making me a cake!

Thanks for giving birth to me mom (on Labor Day too!)

Have a wonderful Labor Day!


I love my rose bush and card!
Nash took a birthday picture of mommy
making a cake, a mess, and fun!
Hmmmmmmm
Chocolate face!
Helping daddy clean the hot tub for the birthday party!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jan!!! I hope you had a simply marvelous day :)

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday dear Mauzy....it sounds like a beautiful day with your two sweet gentleman.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jan. Peace be with you always.

The Mom said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday :) Sounds like your boys did right by you :) Can't wait to see pics!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jan! Sounds like you got spoiled by your two men - as you should be!
Love you!
- ANnette

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday! We found you through Raising Joey...

:)Leslie & Jack

Beth said...

Happy Birthday!
Those darn things just keep on coming, don't they?
Hope you had a great day.

Jan Steck Huffman said...

thank you all! Ain't 39 grand ;)

Miss Magic said...

Wow, what a beautiful birthday! Sending hugs from the kids and a stiff drink from me ;-). Hugs, Carol

CJ said...

Happy (Belated) birthday!

All 4 My Gals said...

Man, I was supposed to be there! I hope it was as wonderful as you are. Love you girlfriend!

Kari said...

Happy belated birthday Jan! Love the pictures of your handsome little man! It is so sweet they made you a cake together. awwwww

Unknown said...

So I've been waiting.....for the pictures of the naked birthday girl in that delightful hot-tub!!!!! lol!!! I hope the party was a blast!