Contributing author to Gifts : Chapter 8


GIFTS - how to order
gifts

Gifts : Mothers Reflect on How Children with Down Syndrome Enrich Their Lives

The Gifts Outreach program provides complimentary copies of Gifts to organizations which serve parents facing a new diagnosis of Down syndrome for their child, either prenatally or postnatally. We believe that the stories in the book provide a vital companionship and support for such parents.

2008 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA): Gold Award

2008 Mom's Choice Awards: Silver Recipient, Special & Exceptional Needs































FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Friday, November 04, 2005

Just because I think Halloween should continue on until Thanksgiving.......

here are the Halloween pics of my men, having fun as they should, at Halloween.

Halloween 2003 Nash was 1 1/2, and we loved our first trick or treating in the neighborhood! Ok, I did distribute candy and Cpt Feathersword lead the parade. Having a child only enhances the ultimate reason and need to dress up for Halloween, like I need a reason!



Then there are the Halloween 2004 pics, Shrek and Donkey...ok com'on, humor me.



Then the Eddie and Herman Munster couple.........I think ol' BigDawg deserves a beer!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love it....I love Halloween too.